an issue with an an awful nokia care :/

FuriKuri

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I feel bad that my first post is complaining rather than helping someone else sorry about that :)

is there a way to reach some higher ups in nokia to resolve an issue that nokia care centre refuses to acknowledge ?

the details: I have a lumia 900 Dark Knight rises limited edition, had some battery issues and I sent it to nokia care centre and it was resolved but with another problem, they decided to change the limited edition cover with a regular cover -_-
I tried to explain to the staff there what they did and she had no idea what limited edition meant, who batman is and she really had no clue about their product, so I took the phone and went home and called their call centre, I have been going back and forth with them for the past 2 weeks and long story short the response I got is it's my word against their service centre word and they aren't taking my word which is surprising since I have the box that's clearly mention the limited edition, the software with an extra theme called "Dark Knight", I even took some pictures of the phone before sending it since I put it on a local online auctioning site so I can sell it and get a 920 instead (never using nokia again).... what more they need ?
the last call I got from them told me they will investigate further but the guy was pretty much telling me it's a lost cause....

tl;dr.... is there a way to reach some higher ups in nokia to resolve an issue that nokia care centre refuses to acknowledge ?

FuriKuri

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
whoa that was quick, I just received a call from the customer service regional manager (Middle east) and he said that they found my limited edition cover which was accidentally misplaced, will go to the service centre today so they can return it, thank you MAkhdar :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte