Fresh L900, potentional build issues

Plechac123

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Hello there.

I just bought my Lumia 900.
Wonderfull piece of equipment. I am happy with it so far, but I have noticed few "build" issues.
They are really minor, but considering the fact that I have 14 days to return it and order new one I want to ask
you, fellow owners wheather these issues are "specific" to device or to whole lumia 900 brand.

1) Screen "free will".
When I pres my screen i upper right corner ( on the "railing" around the screen" ) I feel it goes down a little bit. As if there was small space under screen and the screen can go down and up. Also I hear small sound.

2) Wobble camera button
When I brush my finger on top of camera button, it is as "completly" free, as if it had more space then needed ( not so well situated in "one place" like lock button or volume rocker )

Looking forward to your advices.

krodha

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I got my Lumia 900 almost a year ago when it was first released.

1) I get the same when I press the top right corner. Not something I've noticed until now if that helps.
2) I think I have the same behavior, but also have an explanation. Since the camera button lets you half press down to focus it might not be as stiff as the power and volume buttons. So I don't think it's a wobble but more of a soft button to allow for the different button press levels. If I try to push on the sides of the button with my fingernail it doesn't feel like it moves, so I think it fits in the case ok.

Plechac123

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
@krohda

I am kinda relaxed now, that I know this issue is not specific for me.
It was kinda shock to me, when I discovered my lumia wasn?t "rock solid".
Other then that it is nice phone with plenty of battery life ( two to two and half day with moderate useage), wonderfull display.

And that cyan color always rises attention :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss