Whoo Hoo! Just picked up my Lumia 822

anon(123856)

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
The title says it all! I've been threatening to buy one for about a month or so and I finally picked one up today. Just finishing the update right now. I decided to update it before I got too far into customizing and app installation. I am impressed by how easy to use it is. The update finished and the phone is back up. Time to play! :grin:

anon(123856)

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
You are gonna love it. Which color btw?
I wanted the grey, but they only had black, white and red in stock at the store I was at. I ended up going with black. I picked up a silicone case and figured with the case on it it doesn't matter what color it is. I really like this phone so far. Still playing with it and setting it up.

Shamrock

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
It's a pretty solid device, but it's not for me. I'm still trying to sell it, but apparently, no one wants to buy it! I'll never understand. >_<

falconrap

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I continue to be impressed with mine. I love it...even if there are a few things I would like to see work better (the whole music player experience needs some work). Very easy to use, with a lot of great features, and both smooth and quick. I also find my 822 has great sound on the phone. Others have difficulty telling I'm on a cell and not my regular home phone. Music sounds great on it as well. Just a joy to use.

gpstrucker

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Congratulations. I have been very happy with mine so far, I think you will be as well. I also went with black and put it in an Otterbox case.

anon(123856)

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
So far I'm loving it. Only two issues bugging me. No way (that I've found so far) to sync browser bookmarks and the battery life could be better. The battery life isn't awful, just not as good as my last phone. Although my last phone wasn't an LTE device and the LTE signal isn't great at my house, so that could be a factor. It paired up with my car without issue. So far, so good! :grin:

EDIT: I should mention that the OS is real smooth and fairly intuitive. I'm glad I chose the 822.

Last edited:

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
So far I'm loving it. Only two issues bugging me. No way (that I've found so far) to sync browser bookmarks and the battery life could be better. The battery life isn't awful, just not as good as my last phone. Although my last phone wasn't an LTE device and the LTE signal isn't great at my house, so that could be a factor. It paired up with my car without issue. So far, so good! :grin:

EDIT: I should mention that the OS is real smooth and fairly intuitive. I'm glad I chose the 822.

Yeah, Microsoft really needs to get on the ball with bookmarks/password syncing.

jevans911

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Mine came in yesterday! I'm so happy that I went with it instead of an iPhone....I have an iPad if I need to use any iOS apps so I won't miss any particular apps with this phone!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss