Android User buying a 8S.

joeyxl

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
so im happy to say tommrow i will have in my hands a HTC 8S. i'm really excited to try this new OS and see what it has to offer. i just recently put windows 8 on my PC, so i cant wait to see what great things i can do with my phone and the PC!

joeyxl

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
wait a sec, is the cell provider not supposed to give you the unlock code for free? i thought there was a bill that just passed about that...

EDIT: Well screw Virgin Mobile, the location near my house doesn't have any for 3 weeks, and im not busing to another location 4 towns away. ill just be a ****** and pay 299.99. also my friend works at the wind booth and going to be a bro and give him a sale. Also, when i called virgin about the unlock price, they wanted 70 AND told me i had to call in to get it done. they wouldn't do it at a booth :S

Last edited:

Motor_Mouth

Banned
Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I would get WP8 with at least 8GB of storage, like the Lumia 520 or 620. 4GB in the HTC 8S is very limited. You won't have room for apps.
That is just rubbish! I have more than 20 apps installed on mine and I still have about 900Mb of space on the device (plus my microSD card). Unless you are going to install several big games, which I can't see if you are looking at a mid-range phone, then you'll have plenty of space.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Unless you are going to install several big games, which I can't see if you are looking at a mid-range phone, then you'll have plenty of space.

Depending on what country you live in, just downloading offline maps for GPS navigation can easily fill up half of that storage space. Add two or three games and you'll be out if storage. It really depends what you do, and not everyone can judge how much storage is adequate for their needs. 4GB is low enough that it can get tricky.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss