just got my brand new nokia lumia 710 :D

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
hi all :) as im new and just bought the Nokia Lumia 710 how do i know what software it is supposed to have.
can anyone help me please and give me some tips for my phone would be much appreciated thank you :D

Dean :grin::excited:

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
You mean apps? Go to store and see what is your kind of stuff? Whatsapp, Facebook, Viber, tons of camera and photo editing apps, games!

HNNNNNGHHH

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Get the Ativ S. There is your tip.
Other than that just make sure the software is up to date, look after it and yeah.

You seem to be not aware of the fact that not all people have the necessary monetary funds to use on phones, especially when the OP clearly got the Lumia 710 recently....

HNNNNNGHHH

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
hi all :) as im new and just bought the Nokia Lumia 710 how do i know what software it is supposed to have.
can anyone help me please and give me some tips for my phone would be much appreciated thank you :D

Dean :grin::excited:

The software the Nokia Lumia 710 currently runs is Windows Phone 7, another mobile operating system that runs on the closed-source Windows CE kernel found in older OS' like Windows Mobile (6.x). Windows CE, due to its closed nature, is only issued to OEM's by Microsoft and can be customized skinned as one wishes to do so. Windows Phone 7 is based of a hybrid of Windows CE 6 and Compact 7, which also uses the same kernel architecture.

ianberg

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I recommend updating it to Windows Phone 7.8; the main difference you'll see is 3 sizes for tiles on your start screen & more tile colors

HNNNNNGHHH

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I recommend updating it to Windows Phone 7.8; the main difference you'll see is 3 sizes for tiles on your start screen & more tile colors
Don't forget using Bing images as the lockscreen wallpaper and setting Google as the default search engine in IE.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720