Cannot update nokia lumia 800

Jordan Smith4

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

I am really stressing out over this. I've not been able to update my Nokia Lumia 800 for months now. Basically here is my situation:
I have windows 8 on my laptop so therefore cannot use Zune as I would have done in the past because it is not compatible. So I downloaded the windows phone app. That didnt work either. It loaded okay however I cannot connect my phone. I plug it into the USB port and then into my phone but it just will not connect. It is not a faulty wire because I have tried 3 and i dont think it can be a faulty phone port because it makes the little sound on both the laptop and the phone when it is plugged in and charges fine. Below is the phone information for those who knows what it means:
Software: Windows phone 7.5 - OS Version: 7.10.8773.98 - Firmware number: 1750.0805.8773.12220

Can anybody please offer any solutions :angry:
JJ

Jordan Smith4

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I just tried to download zune and it said I needed some windows framework so I clicked install. Half-way through the installation process it failed saying "Windows could not find the required files to make the changes Error Code: 0x800F081F"
Any Suggestions?

Katja Morse

May 28, 2013
Visit site
i tried to update with zune and the update only goes to step 7 from 10. it said restart the phone but i waited 1 hour nothing. any idea??

kamrul hassan

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
i can not update my nokiia lumia ...........what can i do now ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????.........................................and how can i updat my nokia lumia 800

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss