Call isues on HTC 8S

Kopriva Koprivetina

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

does any of you have call issues on HTC 8S (regular phone calls, not Viber etc.)?
I had HTC 8S and during phone call I couldn?t hear other side clearly, there ware often drops in quality. Sound was interrupted on microphone and on loudspeaker. I tested sound with couple SIM card and it was same result. Software was up to date.
I took the phone to operator who sends it on diagnostic to see if the phone is DOA (dead on arrival) or not. Official Service center of HTC phones for Croatia, said that phone is DOA and approved replacement.
My operator gave me new HTC WP 8S at this one also had same problem. This process repeated 3 times until I took Nokia 610.
I even put all difficulties on web ( myHTCproblems.com ) and currently working to get few more IMEIs to ask HTC world Facebook page what is wrong with this phone. :shocked:
Everybody is complaining on memory and pixels issues, but I didn't see similar issues with calls.

Anybody???

Koprivetina

QuadraFX

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Well... on the contrary, I might say that my HTC 8S gives me an impressive calls quality, mostly thanks to the HD Voice feature. Maybe if You'd try switching the phone to the 2G network-only operation just to check if it solves the problem ?

Kopriva Koprivetina

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I tried switching to 2G it didn't work.
Official Service center of HTC phones for Croatia said 4 times that phone is DOA , so i didn't want to have malfunction device from start.
Service center even said one time that is SW problem (see more details and printscreen from service center report on my webpage).
I am just curios how that I had 4 different HTC 8S and every was dead on arrival, and jet no one other is complaining (except two person that commented my page).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos