Htc 8s annoying issues

Matthew OC

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone new user here.
I bought a HTC 8s to replace my Motorola Defy which died after years of faithful service!
I bought the phone as I dont do much in the way of heavy usage so an 8X would have been overkill!!
I am however having issues!
1. Facebook chat works when it feels like it, wifi/data/good/bad signal makes no odds, sometimes is will sign in other times it says it cant!
2. My phone refuses to connect to wifi anymore, when I try it says it cant reach the network. I used to be able to soft reset and it would work for a day but now it simply wont connect period and was eating my data without me knowing ( tried deleting network etc but no joy)
3. The Save space app is constantly popping open even though the phone is 90% empty! I have a spacious memory card, a few pictures and 3 apps on the whole phone and yet its always asking me to delete things????
4. My contacts are mostly invisible in the 'people section' only way I can see them is if I type a name,I have maybe 50 out of 200 visible and tried linking my Google account looked in setting etc but no joy?

Any help would be appreciated :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs