Xbox LIVE - check friends if they're online, says i don't have any LIVE friends

Cole Jensen

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
In the games app when you swipe twice to the right after collection, there is a friends tile which will show you which of your xbox live friends are online. But today it says "find friends" not "friends" and it says tap the plus sign to add friends when i go into it. The problem is, I have like 50 friends... So can someone relate or tell me how to fix this? I like checking when my friends are online.

-Thanks!

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Xbox down for me too. First in almost 5 months. I can live without it for a day. No issue with it. Oddly enough I can still play multiplayer

duoFurious

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
still having issues, i have the 920 but the xbox live status page says nothing about friends or windows phone issues. current status issues are unrelated to the problems occuring

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
What's the big deal? **** happens. Rather have it down a few hours than my account compromised like Play Station Network.

my thoughts exactly. Online services go down once in a while. This is one of the many reasons I won't mind the always online X box successor. I hardly play single player anyway.

duoFurious

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
they never said xbox live friends for windows phone was down, they had posted last fm and xbox live services for minecraft, i never saw anything about friends before.

spaulagain

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
they never said xbox live friends for windows phone was down, they had posted last fm and xbox live services for minecraft, i never saw anything about friends before.

They might not break it down that far. If I read Xbox Live services are down, I would assume that applies to any place my XBL account is required for data to populate.

I really don't see what the big deal is not seeing friends on my phone for a few hours. It was a bigger deal that I lost opportunity for my Double XP on Black Ops II this weekend.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb