Lumia 810 - EOL - What about Firmware updates?

bsipe9

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
So I delete the entire folder in the out lined box not just the top one ?

You want to go back one folder like this and delete your rm-878

Then copy the folder from my torrent so it looks like my second pic

Attachments

• help 1.jpg
    help 1.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 0
  • help 2.jpg
    help 2.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 1

dave0538

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Forgot to also mention that inorder see the "Programdata" folder in C.

You have to click on Organize when you open my computer or are in C:/ Organize > Folder and Search Options > View (tab) > and make sure you have "Show hidden files, folder and drives" checked or circled. then press Apply > Ok and then "ProgramData" folder in your C: drive will show up.

Make sure to update your post with that bsipe9, some people are having problems find the locations.

bsipe9

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Forgot to also mention that inorder see the "Programdata" folder in C.

You have to click on Organize when you open my computer or are in C:/ Organize > Folder and Search Options > View (tab) > and make sure you have "Show hidden files, folder and drives" checked or circled. then press Apply > Ok and then "ProgramData" folder in your C: drive will show up.

Make sure to update your post with that bsipe9, some people are having problems find the locations.

See, told you there'd be something like that I'd gloss over. First thing I do on my computer after I build it and install Windows is to Show hidden files. Didn't even notice that ProgramData was hidden.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll add it to the other thread.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
VLC is just an app that I have (mainly to play movies and such) but it's also my default app for opening .bin files. Your list is identical to mine.

I know this is a pita but it's was reported that Smart Camera which came loaded on the 810 couldn't be downloaded WHEN you have the time could you...
AND where can I send you some beers ?

bsipe9

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
yeah its me.. can't download/install smart cam

is that something different than Smart Shoot?

Googling a bit, it looks like Smart Cam is maybe just a modified version of Smart Shoot specifically for the Lumia 925. Lots of the same features, albeit Smart Cam seems to have more.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo