something about huawei and its w1

oscarxvita

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Well, I'm currently using Huawei Ascend W1 now, it is not cheap at its release(I bought it at the price of 1399 rmb... But after the 520 release...its price go down to 999rmb....
The phone is just ok. BUT DOWN WITH THE RESTRICTIONS OF MARKET!! I WANT.TWITTER AND FACEBOOK AND SKYPE!!!!!
The first two editions of w1 sold in China have some problems: mono sound, crack sound, a straight line right on the screen because of lack of quality control......
but last week they finally make an ota update and fix all the problems. They finished on march but Microsoft verify the update for 1.5 months!!! That's AMAZING!!

Well my friends, I know your concerns for Huawei devices, the USA gov and media did want to kick Huawei off not only because security(they did not find clues), but because Cisco gave them money for election. Cisco is beaten by Huawei in the other part of the world and do not want Huawei to capture the last market it have. Huawei's localization and services are in nearly every country, cheap and strong, so most carriers prefer it.
Cisco's devices also have security problems, so it is a politic issue, not because of product.
You have Japanese made game consoles and it can also be used by JP army to make supercomputer by connecting them together....lol

May 2, 2013
Visit site
My dear friend!!!! I'm from Chile and I have a problem with my phone w1 , Facebook and twitter are blocked :( and I tried all posibilities for fix the problem :( can you help me ? I think that your problem is like my problem :):cry::cry::cry:

oscarxvita

May 1, 2013
Visit site
My dear friend!!!! I'm from Chile and I have a problem with my phone w1 , Facebook and twitter are blocked :( and I tried all posibilities for fix the problem :( can you help me ? I think that your problem is like my problem :):cry::cry::cry:

you are the guy who post the same question on chinese baidu tieba?
Didn't you contact Huawei?
Well have you updated to the newest system yet? Then I will tell some methods and you can try it.

oscarxvita

May 1, 2013
Visit site

first, make sure you have the newest version (5600,5610,5620),if not, update your system.
Second, after you've updated your system, backup your stuffs and reset phone. You can find there is a new app called Huawei hubs!don't delete it!!! It is useful!!(if you already have Huawei hub, skip it)
Then, connect to your WiFi, set proxy 42.121.19.119 port:8888,notice:use to fliter the carrier information send to MS Servers.
4. Make sure feedback is on, location Set to china.
5.check system update for twice, mine failed for twice, ignore it. IF failed for a third time, delete that proxy.
6.Wait for 20min to 2 hours. KEEP YOUR phone connected!!!!
7.after that, go to local setting, switch to region USA. Reboot.
8.QUICKLY go to settings and enable air plane mode!!!!
9.make sure you deleted the proxy.
10. Turn on WiFi, go to Huawei hub, you can download twitter,Facebook now!!!!
11.DON'T FORGET TO TURN OFF THE FEEDBACK LATER OTHERWISE YOU COULD BE KICK BACK TO CHINA STORE!!!!!!
I just tried that and it did work!!!!
How lucky I am!! Today is also my birthday!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre