Got this phone!

daniel_sherlock

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I brought this phone last week, happy with it so far.

Wish I could install apps to the SD card at 4gb not enough for games and a ton of apps. Also that other folder takes up 1.20gb and then system im left with barely a Gig!!

:devil:

Gurggles

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
That is the same complaint a lot of people had with the HTC 8S. Nice looking device, but limited storage can pose a bit of an issue.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the only places that offer that model is China and Russia, right? What other options are their in those countries aside from the W1?

oscarxvita

May 1, 2013
Visit site
That is the same complaint a lot of people had with the HTC 8S. Nice looking device, but limited storage can pose a bit of an issue.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the only places that offer that model is China and Russia, right? What other options are their in those countries aside from the W1?

Now USA , India, Hong Kong S.A.R, China ,UK,all on sale.

daniel_sherlock

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
You can get the whole range of Windows Phone in UK, but its still a very much unknown OS. Every phone shop, every accessory stand caters for Iphone and Samsung S3. Most phone shops don't have a clue about Windows Phone. Always saying that the apps aren't very good blah blah blah, Enough apps for me!

farukdgn

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
You can get the whole range of Windows Phone in UK, but its still a very much unknown OS. Every phone shop, every accessory stand caters for Iphone and Samsung S3. Most phone shops don't have a clue about Windows Phone. Always saying that the apps aren't very good blah blah blah, Enough apps for me!

They don't sell accessories because of bad apps? Lol

daniel_sherlock

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Shops just don't understand or seem to care about windows phone. People in phone shops all have iPhones and say that there aren't enough apps for windows

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

You can find it on ebay.co.uk, saw 3 today. 1 was being sold at 50-60 pounds BIN Price.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte