Phone saves 2 photos after 1 taken...

Cole Jensen

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
So I recently got a 32gb Class 6 micro SD card for my Nokia Lumia 810. I tried to transfer all my photos to it then delete the ones taken from my phone and it is very, very laggy now... Currently I have no photos on my phone I deleted them all and am trying to reformat the SD card (exFAT or FAT32???) the SD card is currently not in my phone and so now when I take a photo, it creates 2 of them in the camera roll. It's really frustrating as my phone seems like it's totally messed up. Anyone else have that problem and know how to fix it? Reply ASAP my phone is pissing me off beyond belief. Also it's very lame that you can't download games to the sd card...

number 2 is when the sd card is in, the pictures it takes are much laggy-er and sometimes when the SD card is in and I try to take a picture, the phone pretty much just freezes and I have to take out the battery. then when I turn it back on it says sd card problem.

Not impressed windows phone...

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I am not sure about the taking two pictures part.

As far as being laggier (I create my own words) with the pictures going to the SD card, it is most likely the sd card. One of the reasons microsoft doesn't allow saving apps on the sd card (same with current versions of Android without rooting) is that the card is often times not as fast as the memory in the phone. This means it takes longer to read and write to it.

Cole Jensen

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Ok thank you, I may return that SD card then and get a smaller size one for music, maybe a 16gb micro sd will do it for me, and i can get a trusted sandisk or something. My phone is no longer taking 2 photos, i took an air compressor and blew out dust of any kind and also turned off my phone and blew a fan on it to let it cool down. Phew i'm glad i didn't have to factory reset it.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
That sounds like a good plan. You can set to have all your photos uploaded to Skydrive automatically so you don't have to keep them all on your phone anyways.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss