Find My Phone display off when actually on

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Just like the title of thread says. Find my Phone display off but is actually turned on.

Find my phone works just fine from FindMyPhoneWebsite, Shows correct location on map , I can ring and lock it. Just thought it was strange anybody else have this bug..

Settings Screen show it off

Find My Phone Screen show it on

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Mine shows the same thing. What I did was just test it online to know it was on. Kind of a weird indicator.

Dorknight

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
We just got a Lumia 521, and its having this problem. What version is the latest firmware? Its the one that added the WiFi calling correct? If it is, we have that version, which means the update didn't fix it. Hopefully we are behind a version...

Dustin Hodges

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
We just got a Lumia 521, and its having this problem. What version is the latest firmware? Its the one that added the WiFi calling correct? If it is, we have that version, which means the update didn't fix it. Hopefully we are behind a version...

yes its the one with wifi calling. Do you actually have wifi calling though, or have you avoided the reset (or did it come with Wifi calling preinstalled?)

Dorknight

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
yes its the one with wifi calling. Do you actually have wifi calling though, or have you avoided the reset (or did it come with Wifi calling preinstalled?)

It came with it preinstalled. That's why I'm guessing it had the latest already. This is actually the first day we're using it too. I actually did a hard rest once when it has an issue creating a Microsoft account.

Dustin Hodges

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
It came with it preinstalled. That's why I'm guessing it had the latest already. This is actually the first day we're using it too. I actually did a hard rest once when it has an issue creating a Microsoft account.

Then perhaps it just has to be activated for a specific set of time to disappear. A sort of "disappears over time" sort of thing....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven