On the 810 are Apps allow to be saved on to micro SD card?

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I remembered reading about the limitations of the 8GB of internal storage and that you could not store apps in the micro SD card back in December 2012; is that still the case now? And if it still the case; is GBR3 going to lift this limitation or a future update planned going to correct this situation?

I thinking about buy an 810 and would like to know before purchasing it!

Also, does the 810 able to do LTE?

Thanks.

Last edited:

waazzupppp

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
No, Apps cannot be saved to the SD card at this point. This is a Windows Phone thing... Microsoft and their anti-piracy tech at it's best... Of course, with the storage check option which is hopefully coming - we can save APP DATA to the card... If it shows up... I'd wait for Wal-Mart to get in some of the 521's if I didn't have an 810 already. 3MP on the camera lost, no FF camera and .3" on the screen isn't worth $200 to me...

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I remembered reading about the limitations of the 8GB of internal storage and that you could not store apps in the micro SD card back in December 2012; is that still the case now? Yes. And if it still the case; is GBR3 going to lift this limitation or a future update planned going to correct this situation? Unknown

I thinking about buy an 810 and would like to know before purchasing it!

Also, does the 810 able to do LTE? NO!

Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro