521 at TMobile Experiences

Ertonimus

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I got mine a week or so ago at Walmart but have popping into my local Tmobiles(Chicago) wanting to check out other colors/cases for the last few days. I haven't had any luck but figured today, being launch day, I'd have more luck. Unfortunately, the two Tmobiles I've been to both didn't bother taking the 521s out of the backroom. No sign of it at all in the store....

Anyone been to a Tmobile that actually has the phone on display?

zultar

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I went into a mobile today and they had a dummy of the 521 on one side of the store and a working one on the opposite side. It was powered on next to the two deprecated phones.

jgbstetson

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Went into a store yesterday. They have the 521, but display not set up yet. Nevertheless, they pulled the demo unit out of the back to let me play.

darkoman4

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I had to give mine to a friend wanting to move from her dumb phone to a smartphone. I felt sorry for her she couldn't find one elsewhere. So I gave her mine and set it up for her, set her up with a new plan and she is a happy WP user now. I still have my 820 on ATT, but I miss a little white 521 so much. Such a cute phone.

Ertonimus

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I ended up at another Tmobile for work a couple days ago. No display and when I asked an associate how they were selling he said he thought they weren't allowed to sell it until next week so they were all out back.

Tmobile doesn't seem to be supporting this phone properly. I hope its not the same story with the 925.

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
Went in today and T-mobile had a working device on one side of the store in the middle of a bunch of other devices that didn't turn on, and a dummy phone on the other side. It's really a nice looking and feeling device, especially for $150! I was thinking of picking one up, but that would be $150 I wouldn't have to put toward the 925 later.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos