HTC "Tiara" images leaked....

Arachnicide

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
It is not the greatest looking phone or anything but the specs are not horrible. (The rumored 8gb storage being the exception.) The Windows logo button doesnt look horrible like the lumia 928 and its "gunk". I am thinking of getting an Android anyway, but I am curious to see what Samsung brings to the sprint table. My achievement days are at their end, so having a WP is less of a priority now. I have only ever had one smart phone and it is the HTC arrive which I have updated to 7.8 via seven-eighter. The plain colored tiles are just starting to irk me, though being able to resize them definetely got me through the last couple months. However, my wife's Galaxy S3 is looking real nice these days.

Gunbust3r

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Is that what they make without Microsoft holding their hands? The 8X looks much better than this thing, they should have just updated that design.

mrmdj31675

Banned
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
That image looks like a prototype of the original Evo 4G. It's a fake, especially knowing that Sprint promised WP8 devices with MicroSD storage card slots. Even the name is not the final name it would have.

Have in mind manufacturers in most instances send prototypes with the specs for the final product just for FCC approval and to check if the device works properly.

AngrySprintUser

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I hope you're right. After hearing yesterday's news, or lack there of by Samsung and the WP8, I think this would be a great opportunity for HTC to come out with a flagship WP8 for Sprint.

They wouldn't have to worry about competing with Nokia.

mrmdj31675

Banned
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Nokia is hated by the CDMA community in the US nearly as a whole for their actions years ago against the technology itself and by the lawsuit files by Qualcomm which would had put them out of business.

mrmdj31675

Banned
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
How about Nokia dropping Cdma
support right after they settled the lawsuit they faced from Qualcomm for manufacturing unauthorized CDMA components and for copyright infringement/patent violations, as the called CDMA "a niche market"?

Why do you think Nokia has not come to terms with Sprint and any CDMA carrier which name is not Verizon (who actually informed Qualcomm along with Sprint about the unauthorized CDMA radios Nokia was using)?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon