Linking facebook, filtering, and live tiles

detlion1643

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't use my facebook account. I pretty much have it because of the emails I get (events, messages, etc). I don't deal with postings, walls, comments, likes, etc...

However, I filtered my people list to only list my outlook contacts, disabling the view of the facebook contacts (I only filtered the actual contact list, not postings, etc). However, I noticed my live tile of People only updates the contacts in my outlook. Also, if I un-filter my facebook contacts, I get duplicate listings in the people list (outlook and facebook). I thought the integration would "merge" the outlook and facebook contacts (keeping all the actual data separate though)? I also thought that the live tile would rotate through all of them (not just the filtered ones)? Is it possible to have the live tile rotate through them all, while keeping a filtered contact list?

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I don't know about the live tile, but to not get duplicates of all of your contacts, you can "link" them manually. Simply select a contact and press the chain icon in the appbar.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon