Using Beats headphone on 810

b3rni3703

May 22, 2013
Visit site
sort of out of topic guys but i'm considering getting a dre beats earbuds for this sucker and was wondering if anyone has gone that route and was it even worth it?? Obviously ours does not have the beats feature but will getting an earbuds or headphones make any difference?

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Personally, I think Beats is just a gimmick. I haven't ever used it myself, but I think it would be a waste of money and they probably are only good for listening to certain types of music. I don't know... I have a pair of Panasonic earphones I bought years ago on Amazon that were selling for a penny. Shipping was $4.99, so I ended up paying $5 for them, but they're the best I've had. I think any decent earphones or headphones would be fine.

b3rni3703

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Personally, I think Beats is just a gimmick. I haven't ever used it myself, but I think it would be a waste of money and they probably are only good for listening to certain types of music. I don't know... I have a pair of Panasonic earphones I bought years ago on Amazon that were selling for a penny. Shipping was $4.99, so I ended up paying $5 for them, but they're the best I've had. I think any decent earphones or headphones would be fine.

suhhweet!.. well, i've been wanting a good pair of earbuds since i often travel and workout... i'm not a fan of the studio versions... but like they say, if you want quality sound - you would wanna go with established brands like Beats, Purity, Bose etc. Found a steal price of Beats earbuds on ebay so i pulled the trigger.. would've been nice if 810's were equipped with Beats audio. I've had a couple of decent headphones/earbuds but i thought i'd try beats for starters and see what the hype is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon