MMS on htc 8s

Feel_IT

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys. So my problem is : i cant open mms on my htc 8s. I allready wrote mms apn and it still doesnt work what do i have to do to make it work ? phone is conected to the wifi so i doubt this could be a problem. It is strange to me cause i was able to open mms on my nokia c1 so i dont know why cant i open it on 8s so if anyone know what to do help me pls :) . HF

Feel_IT

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
well I am from slovenia so I doubt u know my carrier. The phone is unlocked to all carriers anyway because it was bought from expansys website.

Zkal

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
The MMS settings are wrong/not complete. Check your carrier for MMS settings and manually enter them to your phone. Had the same thing happen to me and that helped me.

Racheya

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I get this issue with Vodafone in the UK - you aren't using Vodafone international or some Virtual provider on their network are you?

Feel_IT

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
well i dont know about that. The problem must be in phone cause i used to have nokia C1 with same sim card same number same carrier without internet connection turned on or wifi on(C1 didnt have wifi anyway) and i was able to see mms content with this phone i just cant see mms content so the problem got to be in phone.

minus365

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
i got the same problem with vodafone-CZ. i cant send or receive MMS even when configured manually

vodafone technical departmet is just investigating this, i hope it gets sorted soon...

index1366

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm slovenian too, which carrier do you have, Mobitel or Si.mobil? I can provide you with settings for every slovenian carrier, and if you have Mobitel, I had this problem too and fixed it by creating a new access point with slightly different data. Contact me if you have that carrier too.

Otherwise, you have to be connected to mobile data in order to download MMS messages. I always have WiFi connection turned off, just for precaution.

PM me as I mentioned earlier, or stop by at WPSlovenija.si :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6