Network proxy

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
There was a network proxy 117.135.139.179 Port 8888
that had been available to download apps not available in this country (USA)
or not for the 810 yet worked with the Lumia 810, after downloading the not working on the 810 Wi-Fi app
I downloaded a few apps from the Windows Phone UK site that are not available in this market and I'd like to get a few more.
Has anyone had success with a different proxy ? the above no longer works.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Well I wouldn't know how to add that as a proxy, I'd need Server /URL numbers like above and a Port ID number,
Fiddler2 ?

Po_MD

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
The basis of obtain it is downloading Fiddler2(Fiddler - The Free Web Debugging Proxy by Telerik), installing etc, open it and change some settings, modify the "Rules" and download Spartan Assault on your phone.

In laymans terms, follow this guide: How to download Halo: Spartan Assault via Market Unlock for ATT Lumia 920 - Xbox360Achievements.org

and change any "att-us" line to "tmo-us" if you are using a T-Mobile device.

I ended up restoring my device because of the storage issue that everyone seems to be having

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Thanks but my technical prowess will only allow me to edit my Wi-Fi connection, turn Proxy On, add that type of proxy (above)
that I used before Nokia or MS blocked it. I'm actually surprised that it worked for well over a month.
I'm not a gamer I wanted Nokia Reading and a few other app that are only available in the UK. Thanks tho'

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro