Already in the "Other Windows Phones" catagory???

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Wow. I was kicking around the site, and had an urge to cruis through the threads to see if this little guy had any fans, and was stupidly surprised to see it wasn't even on the regular threads. Was it THAT much of a flop?? Most everyone who posts here knows I was a big fan of the Samsung Focus S, and find myself cheering for a Sammy break out hit for WP 8. With this on a couple of carriers, I was hoping for a small group of users. Guess not? :shocked:

At this point, I could almost understand Sammy, LG, and some of these other OEMs staying out of Nokia/HTCs sandbox. Of course, Samsung and other handset makers could try like actually promoting WP handsets, so a half hearted effort is to blame. But.... wow.

Any thoughts? Any owners?

Echo???

*crickets chirp*

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I would agree. Samsung have made zero effort in promoting any of their WP 8 handsets, which is a shame. The Odyssey is a fairly decent handset with good specs but is virtually unheard of to most people. It's almost as though Samsung are not even remotely interested in supporting WP 8.

enthuz

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I am so disappointed at how you have to search for the 8XT at Sprint. There aren't any signs either for Windows OS like the other ones. At least for Verizon there are a few to choose from so it's easier to find. WP8 is so easy to use that it's like a prettier and better iPhone. A lot of customers would find it fulfilling if they only knew about it. As for the Odyssey, I have seen many owners here and a few die hard owners too. Most of their comments are in other related threads. So just build the thread and they will come.

Sent from my PG86100 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I am surprised you know owners, enthuz. I would be really interested to know how they like it, and what they do not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehinac