Sound Volume

jsp79

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello All!

I'm a new recent owner of a Samsung Focus S from a friend. I use it as a media/game player device and not as a phone. So I haven't been able to address a sound volume issue I have been having. I want to increase the sound. When I connect the player to my car through the audio jack it isn't loud enough. I tried to search in the forum, but have had no success and most posts are old.

I know at one point the diagnostic tool/menu on the phone had an option to adjust volume settings, but that is no longer an option now. I am curious to know if anyone is/was in a similiar situation and how one can get back to adjusting the phone's firmware controls.

I appreciate any input anyone can give on this.

Thanks!

jsp79

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your very prompt response!

I don't have an HTC. It is a Samsung Focus S. Regardless, I think the sound is okay when connected to head phones or off the in-built speaker. It is only when I connect it to my car audio jack the sound seems low. When cranking my car volume and player volume to 100% it is somewhat loud.

Any other player, I've connected all play fine so it seemed odd to me with the Samsung Windows phone. I thought someone might have had this same issue or had the ability to access and increase the audio output with the newest OS version. I can deal with it, but it would be nice to play it loud and here my bass.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes