Lumia 625 Available for pre-order!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
UPDATE:

The 625's price has risen to $399. About the same price as the on sale 920 also at $398...

Tough sell.

weetigo

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
its on Expansys.ca for $354 Canadian (but no orange-coloured version), and on clove.co.uk, expansys and mobile-unlocked the cost is approximiately ?210 without VAT or $330 CDN (with orange version). Anyone know of any other sellers in Canada or USA?

Jeric820PH

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Here

Lumia 625 cost 12,240php
Lumia 820 cost 11,380php
Lumia 720 cost 10,830php
Ativ S cost 12,680php

Dont have the exact conversion rate but it's around $1=42php

Hope 625 drops down cause yeah it will be hard to sell here.

WPhoney

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I searched them up, they appear to be legit.

I called them in order to get a feel of the business. The guy who I talked to was polite and immediately asked which phone I was interested in, and which color I wanted. He said I could stop by the store and take a look at the place and phones in person, but if I were looking for something in particular, I should call first to see if they have it in stock since it can take them 3 days to restock a device that is sold out. He also said, I could buy the phone there, at the store, if I wanted because, in his own words: "we are a full shop".

Here's their phone and address in NYC: CTINYC - Your unlocked one stop shop

Alex Rodriguez

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I called them in order to get a feel of the business. The guy who I talked to was polite and immediately asked which phone I was interested in, and which color I wanted. He said I could stop by the store and take a look at the place and phones in person, but if I were looking for something in particular, I should call first to see if they have it in stock since it can take them 3 days to restock a device that is sold out. He also said, I could buy the phone there, at the store, if I wanted because, in his own words: "we are a full shop".

Here's their phone and address in NYC: CTINYC - Your unlocked one stop shop

I bought mine today from that store CTINYC. They are nice and legit. They have been in contact with me through all the process and since i live in NYC i went to the place and get it personally. They guy opened in front of me and test the device to see that everything were working fine. The price now was less from the one the day i order it and they have no problem to give it to me at the price that it is now which is a few bucks less. I bought the black one and the phone came with an orange extra shell. So far i like the phone. The screen looks almost the same as my old HTC HD7 but is not that bad like people complain. I mean if you are use to the screen of high end phones like my Lumia 920 you will see the difference but remember it is a midrange. People ask why choose these over Ativ S now that the Ativ is cheap. I talk for myself . I chose it because of the Nokia features.

.WP_20130829_009.jpgWP_20130829_005.jpgWP_20130829_004.jpg

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I bought mine today from that store CTINYC. They are nice and legit. They have been in contact with me through all the process and since i live in NYC i went to the place and get it personally. They guy opened in front of me and test the device to see that everything were working fine. The price now was less from the one the day i order it and they have no problem to give it to me at the price that it is now which is a few bucks less. I bought the black one and the phone came with an orange extra shell. So far i like the phone. The screen looks almost the same as my old HTC HD7 but is not that bad like people complain. I mean if you are use to the screen of high end phones like my Lumia 920 you will see the difference but remember it is a midrange. People ask why choose these over Ativ S now that the Ativ is cheap. I talk for myself . I chose it because of the Nokia features.

.View attachment 41683View attachment 41684View attachment 41685

record 1080p?

WPhoney

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I bought mine today from that store CTINYC. They are nice and legit.

I got mine today. The service is good. The screen on my unit has 2 problems, though:

1. the lower left corner has backlight bleed.
  2. the lower right corner is darker.

So basically, the lower part of the screen is quite uneven. Does anyone's unit have either of these issues? I'll get it exchanged tomorrow. I'd put up with one of the two problems, but not both.

Alex Rodriguez

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I got mine today. The service is good. The screen on my unit has 2 problems, though:

1. the lower left corner has backlight bleed.
  2. the lower right corner is darker.

So basically, the lower part of the screen is quite uneven. Does anyone's unit have either of these issues? I'll get it exchanged tomorrow. I'd put up with one of the two problems, but not both.
Mine has it too on the bottom left corner, LCD screens are propense to have this problem. Especially if they are cheap. No big deal for me. If you don't mention it I didn't even notice it. So it's not that bad in my phone

WPhoney

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Mine has it too on the bottom left corner, LCD screens are propense to have this problem.

The backlight bleed, yes. But what about the dark spot on the lower right corner? the spot is the size of a big tile and is slightly darker than any other area of the screen. That bothers me more than the backlight bleed, which is more discreet.

Alex Rodriguez

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
The backlight bleed, yes. But what about the dark spot on the lower right corner? the spot is the size of a big tile and is slightly darker than any other area of the screen. That bothers me more than the backlight bleed, which is more discreet.

I don't have that problem. Why you didn't exchange it? I just installed a screen protector to my phone until i received the one i ordered that is made for the phone. I bought a cheap one for an HTC One and it covers the whole screen from below where it says Nokia until below the capacitive buttons.

WPhoney

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I don't have that problem. Why you didn't exchange it?

I only looked for scratches when inspecting the screen. :unhappy: I called them the next day and they said they could exchange it. So I'm going there Tue/Wed to do the exchange. By the way, will I need to contact MetroPCS (my carrier) to change something on my account once I have the new device? I'm guessing it's just a matter of removing the SIM from the old phone, then placing it on the new one.... Right?

I'll order one of these 14 cases and a screen protector later this week. Which SP did you order?

WPhoney

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I made an image on Photoshop to show what the "dark spot" on the screen looks like. What an eye sore! Does anyone here have this problem? I hope they have a perfect unit in stock when I stop by their store Tuesday....

zo6c88.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234