Camera issue.

Vladdie

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone else have this issue? I don't know if this is a WP8 issue or just with this phone but I'll post it here anyway. So I'm trying to take a picture of something, i.e of a manual I want to save an image of so I can dispose of the paper copy or something else I am trying to photograph. I hold down the camera button and it focuses beautifully and the rectangle appears in the middle of the screen. But then it just beeps and refuses to take the picture no matter how long I hold the camera button for.

I do not have this issue when taking pictures of things further away, but whenever I'm taking a picture of something close (which is most of the time) it usually just beeps followed by NO shutter sound and doesn't take the picture.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
You're too close. There is a certain distance you need to be away from the subject.

You can try apps like camera360,proshot or refocus to help with the manual focusing.

Vladdie

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the replies.

But it looks like it is perfectly focused, if it just took an image of what the screen is showing when it is perfectly focused there would be no problem. Yeah I might try some other camera apps.
Tapping doesn't work for taking pictures. I have to be like 2 feet away to take a picture but it is in focus closer in, it just doesn't take the damn picture!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon