Call Volume issues

anon(5327207)

May 28, 2011
Visit site
So my brother picked up the Sprint HTX 8XT (against my wishes). When he calls me (or anyone else), he sounds great, for a short time.

Sporadically he starts to sound like he is in a tunnel or on a speaker phone sitting far away to the point where it sounds like he is squeaking. He did a Reset of the phone but the problem still exists. He wife also has the Sprint HTX 8XT and is experiencing the same problem.

Is anyone else heard of this? I watched the PocketNow Review and they talked of issues, but this was not one of them.......

Thanks all..

BTW I am a Former Sprint Arrive user, rocking my family of 5 on ATT and the Nokia 920s (in all colors but white). I will never go with HTC again.

Last edited:

Jonathan Cable

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I have not had this problem. only compliant from a caller was when i was in my car and the air conditioner was blowing on high right on my phone. The HTC 8XT is a solid phone, I have really been enjoying it.

DeviIstar

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
yeah that sounds like it might be a single/tower issue in the area ( perhaps the towers dont like the 8xt? ) I would have him open a ticket with sprint for checking

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I also haven't had any complaints of call volume...its been a solid phone for me as well.

I also haven't had any performance issues or hangs, stuttering issues with mine...its been just fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb