My Lumia 521 Showing Wrong Date and Time

cubez

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I got my Lumia a week ago and the time and date have switched on me two times already. First time was last Monday, I looked at my phone and it said it was Friday and today I did a battery pull and when it came back on it said it was Friday again (different date from last time). I double check my settings and the date and time were set on auto. I was wondering if this was happening to anyone else. I really don't want to return it, I'm enjoying WP8, but I need a reliable phone.

Last edited:

KitN

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Literally just happened to me. Incredibly annoying and frustrating. What's the point of Auto Update for time if it never auto updates! I'm sick of seeing date from September 2012 and times 12+ hours off! Seriously, WTF!
Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Board Express

cubez

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Well at least now I know it was cause by the battery pull. First time it happened I didn't realized until I got a call from work saying I'm late.

Ryan Darroch

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
I had that problem too. I fixed it by removing my emails and Twitter account. For some reason it kept resetting the time and date because of that. And I haven't had the problem since.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss