Double tap to wake?

Oakdale Dude

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm not too crushed by it not being available, but for the record, after updating the firmware, the double tap option is not available on my 521 either

BrandonCormier

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm not too crushed by it not being available, but for the record, after updating the firmware, the double tap option is not available on my 521 either

Yeah its not a huge issue I just thought it looked pretty cool in the 520 video review. Its something that stands out from other phones. Overall though I am pretty happy with the new update. My phone seems more solid. Also data sense and the screen color profiles are cool.

Oakdale Dude

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Yeah its not a huge issue I just thought it looked pretty cool in the 520 video review. Its something that stands out from other phones. Overall though I am pretty happy with the new update. My phone seems more solid. Also data sense and the screen color profiles are cool.

I hear ya.

Like somebody else mentioned, it's odd how the 520 has it but not the 521. Could it be a T-Mobile blocking thing? If so, I can't possibly imagine why. It's not like having the double tap thing is going to cost T-Mo any $$ or persuade anyone from upgrading to a new device.

It'll be interesting if an answer as to why it's not there surfaces in the next few days

KitN

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
This was one of the main features I was looking forward to, actually, so I'm pretty frustrated and pissed. I've updated everything. Still no Tap to Wake...

Why did the 520 get this feature yet we got screwed?? :eek:

Doesn't make any sense...

Does the version directly from NCS have Tap to Wake enabled?

tungha

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
ok, something need to confirm:
- What updates did you get, did you see the Nokia Update for WP after 13028?
- In extras+info, is it showed the Lumia Amber there?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion