810 wireless charging shell?

mjaiteh

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the midst of buying a Lumia 810 because of my desire to upgrade from my badly outdated HTC radar 4g, but I cannot find a wireless charging shell. Anyone know where I could buy one?

JM_T

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else noticed how the price of the charging shells suddenly jumped after the update came out? Was lucky I won an auction just a few days before... hmmm, anyone else here contributing to the price inflation? LOL

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else noticed how the price of the charging shells suddenly jumped after the update came out? Was lucky I won an auction just a few days before... hmmm, anyone else here contributing to the price inflation? LOL

Hmm, I didn't even think of that. Good observation!

JM_T

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hmm, I didn't even think of that. Good observation!

Been monitoring it since I lost in the auction for a RED charging shell :excited:... I'm quite doubtful about how original is that item since no such color was officially launched as well as a GRAY shell, but then again maybe it was in the pipeline. Though hey, it's a RARE red charging shell! Lost by just $2 :unhappy:.... I settled for the gray shell :straight:

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Both Grey and Red are there [original available]. I have my brother using Grey one with my old Lumia 810, while I sold Red to a friend just few days back.

JM_T

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Both Grey and Red are there [original available]. I have my brother using Grey one with my old Lumia 810, while I sold Red to a friend just few days back.

I see... yay! I suppose I'm getting an original item! So T-mobile and Nokia just didn't publish it?

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Nope. That was the part I was frustrated over.... TMO reps even didnt know about "any such accessories" at least 3 stores near me !!

Pale Justice

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Beware. Bought what was supposed to be a CC 3063 black wireless charging shell on Ebay last week, and got a normal shell in the mail. The seller refunded my money immediately, but the frustration lingers.

teranceo

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
After going to a number of T-Mobile and Microsoft stores with no luck I finally had to get one off of eBay. Someone was selling the cyan back with the black charging plate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos