Issues with GDR2/Amber?

imjaspreet

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Make sure in settings under phone update you have the box checked [ ✔ ] Tell me when updates are available for my phone.
because even app updates are phone updates....

Nope. not working. I even tried to soft reset the phone. Updated some nokia updates directly from the link but no..I am not getting updates on store live tile.

Ramesh Dimba

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I was using the battery app from enless which was not updating properly and thus changed the battery app to the one from "Arthur Semenov" and noticed that this one is updating properly (every half hour due to OS limitation) and noticed the battery is draining less. So, with GDR2 update the Battery app from Enless does not work properly and drains the battery!
Check which battery app you are using.
I am getting Store updates and initially it seemed that I was not getting any but that was resolved by doing another soft reset after the GDR2 update.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I was using the battery app from enless which was not updating properly and thus changed the battery app to the one from "Arthur Semenov" and noticed that this one is updating properly (every half hour due to OS limitation) and noticed the battery is draining less. So, with GDR2 update the Battery app from Enless does not work properly and drains the battery!
Check which battery app you are using.
I am getting Store updates and initially it seemed that I was not getting any but that was resolved by doing another soft reset after the GDR2 update.
I have his battery app and the most current updated version ( 9/6/2013) and I let it set for 2 hours and at the start it was 51% and at the end of 2 hrs it was still 51%
-they don't update every 30 minutes, unless of course, I was time traveling with my phone and only 29 minutes had passed.

wiseguywood

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
My battery doesn't seem to last quite as long, although I can make it through a work day, once I start playing a game or 2, the battery is gone. Case in point, I was playing Hills of Glory 3d, and my battery went from 51 to 27 in literally 10 minutes, that's crazy, as this game doesn't seem to be that intense, but it is fun. Discharge rate was measured at 57%/hr. Ugh. When running nothing, the battery barely uses anything. I am going to try with some other games and see what I come up with, it could just be the game.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss