[HELP] Other space issue!

joshage

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I am really worried as my HTC 8S has used over 1gb of "other storage" and I am well baffled what is it getting used I have around 100mb Space left to use with is nothing, Help me please.

Thank You,

joshage

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
[UPDATE] After wiping my phone and installing apps and games via memory card I have a lot of storage left(around 800mb) with 7 games and around 30 apps :)

ojo otter

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
I have a lumia 520, and I try to keep my phone with 1gb, otherwise it lacks performance wise. I have just the right amount of space, I uninstall un needed things, like large games that I don't pay for. Other storage had a big impact on me, i had nearly 5gb of it (on lumia storage checker) before I did a hard reset, clearing all that. Now I only have 1.5gb of 'other' storage. If you use Proxy, you could install Lumia Storage checker? It really helps clear up 'other storage' I would have a lot more other otherwise!!!! Hope I help. Good luck 😉

minus365

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
personally, i don't see any poor performance issues on my htc8s, no matter if i have 100 or 500mb free.

btw.do you guys prefer shrink storage or storage cleaner?

first, i've been using shrink storage, but it bothered me to always restart the phone, so i ended up with storage cleaner and I am pretty happy with that. It serves well for the purpose, no need to restart.great app.

n13 black

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I used them both, but just to try them out. i have around 900mb free and i reduce other storage memory by deleting internet browsing history

Satish Nair

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Deleting the internet explorer browsing history cleared up around 50 MB. But installing the latest "phone updates" brought the 'Other' size to 500 MB from 1.2 GB. So, try updating your phone once..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)