THANKFULLY, will be a Nokia owner soon!!!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Alright.... Zune trumps XBOX music, so I bit yon bullet and bought a Nokia 900, White, from EBay and it is on the way. I will have about 6-8 months with it, and I am happy to retiring this HTC and moving into the Lumia family. I chickened out of a WP8 until 8.1 rolls out, which was my gut just told me to do.

No doubt, no mistake, I am stupid excited for some reason. Everyone else is moving on to WP8, I am giggling about a different WP7 device. Oh well. This forum is still way active, so I know I will not be alone. Now, on to decide what case to get..... More fun new stuff....

:winktongue:

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Alright.... Zune trumps XBOX music, so I bit yon bullet and bought a Nokia 900, White, from EBay and it is on the way. I will have about 6-8 months with it, and I am happy to retiring this HTC and moving into the Lumia family. I chickened out of a WP8 until 8.1 rolls out, which was my gut just told me to do.

No doubt, no mistake, I am stupid excited for some reason. Everyone else is moving on to WP8, I am giggling about a different WP7 device. Oh well. This forum is still way active, so I know I will not be alone. Now, on to decide what case to get..... More fun new stuff....

:winktongue:

your right Zune is much better and i miss using the software but im also happy that i have mass storage finally which wp7 didn't have. Although we all still have a place in our hearts for wp7 if you used it i for one wouldn't go back to 7 just for Zune or my missing rabbids and splintercell games lol. Anyways good luck man hope you enjoy your new toy!

Old_Cus

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
LOL Welcome to the world of Nokia. You might be the last Samsung Focus holdout. I'm still using my L900 and to be honest I'm in no hurry to upgrade to WP8.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
how much did you buy the 900 for?

A little patience pays off. Most of the good ones on EBay are going for between 120-130 used, new in box, which there are still quite a few, about 160.00. I got mine for 108.00 including shipping. I am not offended. The cheapest I saw them go for was 83.00. Killed me I missed that one.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
LOL Welcome to the world of Nokia. You might be the last Samsung Focus holdout. I'm still using my L900 and to be honest I'm in no hurry to upgrade to WP8.

Giggling.... I should have followed you about a year ago after you grabbed a L900 when your Focus S was out getting repaired, Old_Cus. I remember how you raved about the quality of the Nokia product and the support to the software. I am a slow learner....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo