Movies on 625

lekhwani

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Guys, the L625 attracts me a lot due to its feature of free movies. Can someone tell me what kind of movies and which format and which resolution are available?

And, anything more you would like to say about movies application.

lekhwani

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Yes. I am from India. I don't know if it's country specific. But it's here in India among a lot of goodies. 3000 plus movies watchable and downloadable. In a YouTube vid I saw a 625 showing options of medium quality and high quality with 250 mb and 750 mb respectively for a movie of about 2 hours and 15 minutes. Want to know further about the formats and resolution.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Yes. I am from India. I don't know if it's country specific. But it's here in India among a lot of goodies. 3000 plus movies watchable and downloadable. In a YouTube vid I saw a 625 showing options of medium quality and high quality with 250 mb and 750 mb respectively for a movie of about 2 hours and 15 minutes. Want to know further about the formats and resolution.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
hi
i did chek did not download anything mostly indian movies more hindi very few english i was not all that interested in any of the selections given so i have not downloaded any and i was told that they can only be saved on our internal phone storage and not the external this is just FYI

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
hi
i did chek did not download anything mostly indian movies more hindi very few english i was not all that interested in any of the selections given so i have not downloaded any and i was told that they can only be saved on our internal phone storage and not the external this is just FYI

Connect to a pc and transfer them when possible to be safe.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro