plzzzz help, emergency!!!

nutbeatzfai

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
If I change the sync relationship btw my phone and one of my desktop computer's accounts, does it mean that i cannot sync my phone with using other accounts of my computer??

nutbeatzfai

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
No, coz erytime I sync my phone now, the relationship btw my phone and my accounts of my computer is 'guest'. I am asking what if I switch the relationship btw them? Will the relationship of the btw other accounts of my computer and my phone will change?
Well, for example, I can sync my phone in A account, if I change the sync relationship from guest to something else, does it mean that I cannot sync my phone with B or C account?

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey, (btw means by the way, not between) I could barely understand what you were saying. You should only sync your windows phone with one account. There is no point of syncing across multiple accounts. You loose the sync relationship if you sync with another account or computer.

Also how often do you sync your phone? I sync my phone about once every 2 weeks to a month as everything is synced in the cloud. If I have a family event, I sync when I get home so that I can get the pictures off my phone to put into iPhoto.

Last edited:

nutbeatzfai

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Or maybe, I should say, after I change the relationship between my phone and the account, there is no way I can change the relationship again, right?

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes you can, you just need to reestablish the connection again. Once you pick an account you shouldn't sync with the other accounts. Not sure why you want to sync with more than one account.

nutbeatzfai

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Coz the computer is under my dad's control, can't always get access to it... So, if I want to change, go somewhere named 'Connection...', right??

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
what i would do is when you want to sync your phone, I would ask your dad to sync it for you. I could imagine that your photos might be on different user names. If you stick with one account, then you might have some issues.

Also if you are syncing with more than one account for music that might cause issues as well.

How often did you want to sync your phone?

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Coz the computer is under my dad's control, can't always get access to it... So, if I want to change, go somewhere named 'Connection...', right??

Which Operating system are you using? Windows 7 or higher or a MAC?

You should beable to sync using the windows 8 connector.

nutbeatzfai

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
what i would do is when you want to sync your phone, I would ask your dad to sync it for you. I could imagine that your photos might be on different user names. If you stick with one account, then you might have some issues.

Also if you are syncing with more than one account for music that might cause issues as well.

How often did you want to sync your phone?

I dunno, coz I usually save photo thru my phone, but I like organizing my files, so I usually sync it once a few days. Perhaps I can make it less often, say, once a week?

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720