Finally bought Lumia 625

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The display has been knocked as pretty bad. while its expected due to its cost, how's it look? Not relative to all the fancy flagships as its usually taken, but considering the PPI wasn't bad a while ago. Do you find yourself wishing for more pixels often?

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
hi
congrats welcome to the team and i feel after the recent update i got a few days back that the battery life has improved i can positively tell u that this battery is far better than many of the android phones i had i still do have the Micromax canvas HD and this batt is positvely better than the canvas hd as per my exp. display has not been a big issue i was able to view some movies on my phone and they seem to be quite good for me

Slvrback

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I've had a 625 for a few days now, love it, don't think I'll be going back to android anytime soon, display is spot on no problems at all

William Mjema

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
The display is fine with me, though not comparable to my Samsung Galaxy S2. It is a trade off for a better working and smooth phone. I have always been wondering why people talk about viewing angles, as if one views the phone from sideways! I always look at my phone straight!

William Mjema

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
@Muesig, I am adjusting to it very well. I like discovering new ways and it is exciting, that is why I do not read manuals. I like the phone's simple layout just the apps column and the tile view. This is what I call minimalism.

Rakeshlumia

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Williams,

You dint feel anything bad about audio system of this mobile? I mean sound is very low and when you listen songs from Nokia Music it does not give quality audio output at all?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720