Nokia Lumia 2520 - Keyboard Docking Inclusive or Not?

Ivanr53

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Wonder if the "Keyboard Docking" will be inclusive or only available as accessory when launched for this top of the range, if not included it will be a great pity.

Ahmed Bilal

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
been wondering the same thing fellow wpcentral person i think when nokia tells us more on their website about availability we will find out but i would buy both seperately or included i think its great.

bjax

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Wonder if the "Keyboard Docking" will be inclusive or only available as accessory when launched for this top of the range, if not included it will be a great pity.

Since they keep saying the price of the keyboard cover is $150, my guess is that it's sold separately.

uopjo6

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
On their website it says:

"Snap on the multifunctional protective cover and let your fingers work the built-in gesture keyboard, or snap on an optional Nokia Power Keyboard* with touch pad. Up to five hours of extra battery life help you get the job done with power to spare."

So, it will come with a cover with gesture keyboard but the advertised Power keyboard with touchpad and battery will be optional.

Makes sense actually. Especially with 5hours extra battery. It's like purchasing another portable charger, but with keyboard + cover and 2 USBports all in one.

Doctor Pork

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
On the other hand they quite clearly state that there is no keyboard included in the section "What's in the box" in the full specifications:

Sales Package: Nokia Lumia 2520, Nokia Wall Charger AC-300, Printed material, SIM Door Key.

There is also a different wording on the international website for this very section and it only mentions the Power keyboard.

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
On their website it says:

"Snap on the multifunctional protective cover and let your fingers work the built-in gesture keyboard, or snap on an optional Nokia Power Keyboard* with touch pad. Up to five hours of extra battery life help you get the job done with power to spare."

So, it will come with a cover with gesture keyboard but the advertised Power keyboard with touchpad and battery will be optional.

Gesture keyboard means the onscreen virtual keyboard.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte