My Lumia 625 Definetely Has Virus !

Aarif Mohammed

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
A Day Ago I Connected My Lumia 625 To My Pc Which Is Also A Windows Run PC And Probably Has A Lot Of Virus In It. After Disconnecting My Phone From The PC, Its Behaving Differently, It Does Not Show The Contact name When I Get A Call But Just The Number. And While Listening To Music It Only Plays In One Earphone Whereas The OtherOne Is Completely Silent -_- . The Earphones Work Perfrectly When Connected To Some Other Device. Some Help Please ! Please Suggest Me Some Good Anti Virus Available On The Windows Store.

Okinda Sams

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Kindly assist me get rid of this 32 assorted virus' which has made my phone very slow. Cant access or create photos. Loging on fb difficult. Help please.

jpal12

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
It is not a virus. Windows Phone does not have viruses. If it is such a big problem, hard reset your phone and it will run normally.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Kindly assist me get rid of this 32 assorted virus' which has made my phone very slow. Cant access or create photos. Loging on fb difficult. Help please.

90% of the computing difficulties people blame on viruses are not due to viruses.

In some cases, like WP, that climbs to 100% , because so far, not a single virus has been discovered on WP.

The probability that you are the first person in the world to discover a virus on WP is practically zero.

As others have said, reset your phone. First soft, then hard.

itzkavin

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
A Day Ago I Connected My Lumia 625 To My Pc Which Is Also A Windows Run PC And Probably Has A Lot Of Virus In It. After Disconnecting My Phone From The PC, Its Behaving Differently, It Does Not Show The Contact name When I Get A Call But Just The Number. And While Listening To Music It Only Plays In One Earphone Whereas The OtherOne Is Completely Silent -_- . The Earphones Work Perfrectly When Connected To Some Other Device. Some Help Please ! Please Suggest Me Some Good Anti Virus Available On The Windows Store.

Is your device memory full? Contact name problem occur when the memory goes below 20 MB. Check your memory > Restart and then go for resets.

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site

there are no antivirus in WP store, as there are no viruses.
the problem with ur phonebook, i.e. name is not shown up on call, mostly because u have double phonebook entries. and they might be hidden because u r not viewing all the contacts.
secondly, ur earphone not working properly, check two things. one is, whether earphone balance is changed (i am not sure about this myself, as i am unable to find such settings)
secondly, r u using Nokia headphones or others? i have encountered such situation, while using samsung headphones. i remember using it without calling part. i mean, they did came in two parts, one was regular headphones, and another was a 4 inches part, which when attached, the earphones worked well. otherwise, they worked well only on samsung phones, not with others.

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site

First thing you need to do is get your computer cleaned up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo