Longest 900 Contract?

FirstKnight117

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm on contract with my 900 until August 2014. Bet I will be the last 900 owner standing at that time :smile:

I don't even bother checking on WP8 news right now, it's too depressing. At least I should (hopefully) benefit from WP 8.1 next year.

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm on contract with my 900 until August 2014. Bet I will be the last 900 owner standing at that time :smile:

I don't even bother checking on WP8 news right now, it's too depressing. At least I should (hopefully) benefit from WP 8.1 next year.

You're a trooper! Good for you :) I also bought a 900 first thing when it was released, but I was lucky enough to use another upgrade to get a 920. But now I'm stuck till next November. But hold tight! You'll have a much better selection of windows phones in 6 months coinciding with wp8.1!

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
My fiancee got her Lumia 900 in August of 2012 so she is also waiting until 2014 to be able to upgrade. I'm hoping with the AT&T next stuff they will let her upgrade a little early.

They are letting me upgrade my 900 this month, which is 5 months earlier than the 2 year date for upgrades.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I am off contract the day after Turkey Day. I got my L900 second hand when my Focus S gave up on me after I tested gravity and found out it still worked.

Know what?? Even though I am excited about a WP8 device, I still love this phone. I am in no hurry. It is a nice position to be in.

Simon Hinton

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site

Bring it on! :p My last phone did me 9 years after two battery replacements before i dropped it; my 900 better last at least half that. Already getting screen burn where the internet URL bar is though, but considering how easy it was to pry off and detach i could always replace the panel one day, cost willing. Battery is a tad harder to reach though.

But yeah, totally looking forward to the next iteration of the 1020 as a replacement - if they fix that lens de-centering and chromatic probs around the edges of the image frame.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Bring it on! :p My last phone did me 9 years after two battery replacements before i dropped it; my 900 better last at least half that. Already getting screen burn where the internet URL bar is though, but considering how easy it was to pry off and detach i could always replace the panel one day, cost willing. Battery is a tad harder to reach though.

But yeah, totally looking forward to the next iteration of the 1020 as a replacement - if they fix that lens de-centering and chromatic probs around the edges of the image frame.

I so respect that.

Most people who last that long with phones do not post on mobile sites, thoough. You may be a rare breed indeed if you hang out with us!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05