One of a kind LUMIA 810 CYAN - BATTERY COVER

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I have what might be the only CYAN battery cover ever made for the 810 that's on a consumer owned phone.
This isn't a CYAN wireless charging shell which as you might know is thicker than the battery cover.

These are pictures the CYAN Wireless charging shell (photo credit WPC)
Notice how the camera lens is recessed that's because the cover has to be thicker to enable the Qi pad to fit and to give added space for heat dispersion.

tmobile-nokia-lumia-810-with-wirelless shell.jpgtechcrunch.jpg

This are pictures of the CYAN original size battery cover I obtained.
As you can see they match the OEM battery cover ( compare it to the black original battery cover pictured) and the camera lens is even with the case.
810 Cyan cover 003.JPG810 Cyan cover 008.JPG810 Cyan cover 004.JPG

BTW this was sent to me by a friend who was in Singapore who found it in a cell phone store which I had mentioned in a thread a 5-6 weeks ago
Come to find out that it was a sample and never was ordered for retail sales.

Last edited:

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
It's on my phone, she was on a trip and I had asked her " if you happen to run across a Cyan battery cover"... so she sent it to me. 😊

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm gonna see if there is someway to buy more of these, I wonder how many 810 owners would want them, with shipping from Singapore it cost me close to $35.,
which is more than an 810 wireless charging shell on eBay - but now I have some color on my phone, so it was worth it !

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I would like it provided my DIY effort to fix the micro USB connector port on the Lumia 810 is successful on Monday or Tuesday depending on when the parts get here from Digi Key. However $35 is a bit steep.....you are right the wireless charging shell on eBay is a bit cheaper:)

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I would like it provided my DIY effort to fix the micro USB connector port on the Lumia 810 is successful on Monday or Tuesday depending on when the parts get here from Digi Key. However $35 is a bit steep.....you are right the wireless charging shell on eBay is a bit cheaper:)

But I don't like that fact that the wireless is so thick, cases that fit are hard to find.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa