Accessories Thread for NEW NoKia Lumia 2520

cheesemaker99

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I am new member here. Trying my best to contribute on this community. Here is my first thread.

Let us talk cases here. Searched Amazon, found below Poetic accessories for PreOrder:

1.Poetic GraphGrip Case for Nokia Lumia 2520 10.1 Inch Window RT Tablet Black (3 Years Manufacturer Warranty from Poetic) - - 12.95 USD + Shipping
Amazon.com: Poetic GraphGrip Case for Nokia Lumia 2520 10.1 Inch Window RT Tablet Black (3 Years Manufacturer Warranty from Poetic): Electronics
61JGdirE70L._SL1500_.jpg

2.Poetic SlimLine Case for Nokia Lumia 2520 10.1 Inch Window RT Tablet Black (3 Years Manufacturer Warranty from Poetic) - 14.95 USD + Shipping
Amazon.com: Poetic SlimLine Case for Nokia Lumia 2520 10.1 Inch Window RT Tablet Black (3 Years Manufacturer Warranty from Poetic): Electronics

11j8tQeRmkL.jpg

3.Poetic SlimBook Case for Nokia Lumia 2520 10.1 Inch Window RT Tablet Black (3 Years Manufacturer Warranty from Poetic) - 14.95 USD + Shipping
Amazon.com: Poetic SlimBook Case for Nokia Lumia 2520 10.1 Inch Window RT Tablet Black (3 Years Manufacturer Warranty from Poetic): Electronics
11Op7x6-dBL.jpg

7. Rugged Case for Lumia 2520 - 34.95 USD + Shipping

http://www.verizon.com/accessories/rugged-case-for-lumia-2520/
rugged-case-lumia-2520-black-black-NOK2520RCBLKBLK.jpg

8. Dual Cover with Kickstand for Lumia 2520 - 29.95 USD + Shipping
http://www.verizon.com/accessories/dual-cover-with-kickstand-for-lumia-2520/
dual-cover-with-kickstand-lumia-2520-black-gray-NOK2520DCBLKGRAY.jpg

Other accessories I found is some Generic Leather folio case and TPU Case:

4. Exact Nokia Lumia 2520 X Design SoftGel Flexible TPU Case Cover Frost Black - 4.95 USD + Shipping
Amazon.com: Exact Nokia Lumia 2520 X Design SoftGel Flexible TPU Case Cover Frost Black: Computers & Accessories
61Ofq7YN0qL._SL1500_.jpg

5. VSTN@Nokia Sirius Lumia 2520 Ultra-thin PU Multi-Angle Stand Slim-Book PU Leather Cover Case for Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows RT 8.1
Amazon.com: VSTN@Nokia Sirius Lumia 2520 Ultra-thin PU Multi-Angle Stand Slim-Book PU Leather Cover Case for Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows RT 8.1 (For Lumia 2520, Black): Cell Phones & Accessories - 15.95 USD + SHipping
819R6fGf7GL._SL1500_.jpg

6.Navitech Black Faux Leather Case Cover With Stand For The Nokia Lumia 2520 10.1 4G LTE Tablet Windows RT 8.1
Amazon.com: Navitech Black Faux Leather Case Cover With Stand For The Nokia Lumia 2520 10.1 4G LTE Tablet Windows RT 8.1: Baby - 14.95 USD + Shipping
71YBeggScTL._SL1500_.jpg

Will Add more product to the list soon ....

Last edited:

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
Nice, thank you. Also, there us the free Nokia keyboard with case offer. But these are good when you don't want the bulk of the keyboard.

GenghisKhent

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
I bought the Dual Cover with Kickstand when I bought the 2520 because I wanted some protection while waiting (and waiting) for the Power Keyboard. The case inner lining is fairly soft and does not appear all that secure in the hard shell. The kickstand on the back of the hard shell was a bit hard to figure out (no instructions) but it does work. The overall cover hides that beautiful red color. My advice is to look elsewhere, especially at the $29.99 price charged by VZW..

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I needed a reasonably inexpensive case to protect my Lumina until my free powered keyboard arrives. I picked up this one in ebay. It is a generic case so there is no camera whole, but I do not plan on taking many pictures, and it comes out of the case fairly easy. As my 920 will probably take better pictures, I will not miss not having a camera hole. I was surprises how well made it is, and am very happy how slim it is. A lot of the cases look a lot thicker. It does not have set angles, so you can set it to the angle you want in the range it supports, and the rubber straps that hold it in do not hide the be beautiful tablet. I was worried that the straps would cover the power connection or press on the volume button, but you can easily set them so that they do not. It comes in several colors

PU Leather Case Cover for 9 7 10 1 inch Tablet for Nokia 2520 Sam N8000 P5200 | eBay

juanchar

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello, this is my first post, I was reading the forum for a while but just now I decide to write something, because the selection of a case is becoming a nightmare lol. I would really like the rugged or the dual cover for Verizon, but no chances here in UK, and I haven't decided for a case yet, in amazon uk or ebay the majority of the cases aren't specially design for the lumia, and I don't want a case that make look bulky my beautiful tablet. I need help in my decision, can the lucky owners of this tablets publish some pictures of your devices with the case?.
Thanks!!!
Amazing forum!!

05Paris

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I ordered and have received the Poetic Slimline (#3) as pictured above and found it very nice for the money. It protect well and presents perfectly. The only thing I don't like about it is when folded back it hits the credit card holders instead of a blank area. I'll never use it to carry my card cards but I am a little of a perfectionist.

rsud93

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Anyone looking for a good clear and anti fingerprint screen protector, the illumishield protectors (search on Amazon) work pretty well so far!

GenghisKhent

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
I had ordered the Navitech Black Faux Leather Case. However, after a long wait, the order was cancelled without explanation.

I then ordered, and received, the Poetic SlimBook Case. I could do without the white stitching. However, the case is a good fit, offers a degree of protection, doesn't add much weight or bulk, and the stand works fine. For the money ($19.95), worth it to protect this expensive puppy. Even when the keyboard comes, I may just use this folio except when I am on the road.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I received the Poetic graphgrip case this weekend from Amazon. As the reviews state, it stinks pretty bad, but I guess if you leave it out in the sun for a few days the smell goes away. Just what I wanted to do with my brand new case: put it on the back porch until Thursday.

As for first, non-aromatic impressions, they are mostly bad. The case is bulky, ugly, and sloppy. I'm sure it will protect the 2520 somewhat, but I'm probably shipping it back. My biggest gripe is how loose it is around the edges. Reminds me of the super cheap gel cases you could get from ebay for .99 about 3 years ago.

In other news, where the hell are the keyboard cases Nokia promised us :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs