I don't Qualify for promo !

mark0309

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
So I bought my tablet on November 21 from Verizon .... They said they had no keyboards in stock.... November 22 comes along and Nokia is offering free keyboards but I can't get one! I called them on the phone number from the website! No budge!

Last edited:

sundawg#WP

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
No budge from Nokia on the date? That's pretty weak. I'd return it to Verizon and eat that 10% restocking fee. Then turn around and buy another one. It's an extra $50 or so, but might be the best of a bad situation.

I hate this kind of stuff. Clearly the intent of the offer was to entice early adopters... which you are! Sorry, man.

TFO2020

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Has there been any update on this situation? Has anyone that bought a Verizon unit on Nov. 21st been able to get approval for the promo? I'd hate to have to return the unit just to repurchase it just to get a receipt with a date that falls in the accepted range.

mark0309

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
This is the worst launch to date . First no keyboard which is the big feature sale for this tablet .... commercials and everything ... second thing is don't show me the available colors if nobody had them in stock and you can't one (White and Cyan)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss