Push notifications are not displayed on a Huawei Ascend W1 Windows Phone 8

felipelanetti

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Good afternoon take a few days with the Huawei Ascend W1 with windows phone 8 (Version 8.0.10322.71) worked perfectly at the start spontaneously stopped push notifications show all background applications (whatsapp, facebook, twitter etc. ) What is the solution? or what is the reason of the error.
I expect a prompt reply Thanks

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Good afternoon take a few days with the Huawei Ascend W1 with windows phone 8 (Version 8.0.10322.71) worked perfectly at the start spontaneously stopped push notifications show all background applications (whatsapp, facebook, twitter etc. ) What is the solution? or what is the reason of the error.
I expect a prompt reply Thanks

You realize this isn't an official support forum? People here are glad to help if they can, but not if you write your post in this lazy manner with rude demands at the end.

Did you restart your phone? Perform a soft-reset? Are the background tasks active?

felipelanetti

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Sorry did not mean to make it look that way I'm not very good with English, you try everything what you provided me numerous times and still not working notifications, I think it must be a bug in the servers windows phone which I think a big **** for this great operating system

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb