2 day old 625 landed face down on the road...

Si Haworth

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
...and didn't even suffer a scratch! :grin:

My little one had been using it to watch a video in the back and must have just put it to the side of him next to the door, so when my gf opened the door the phone just fell out straight onto the floor. I was absolutely gutted but when I looked at it, there wasn't a mark on it or the screen. I'm not sure whether it was the gorilla glass or the case I had on it has a protruding edge and stopped the screen from touching the floor... either way, one very lucky boy.

Phew!

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
My phone was on bed wrapped in my blanket. My mother pulled the blanket and phone inside popped up. Lumia 625 fell from 12 feets height.
My mother was scared. No scratch.. That's surprising.
I kept my phone on bench to record audio, it slides and fell from 4feets flat. I was surprise that the recording was still on.. It dint matter a bit.

Sent from my L625

John Fungo

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I also dropped my old Lumia 625 and it was still crystal clear after the drop. It had a Nillkin hard back case with the provided screen protector (which was not scratch-resistant).

Tsarli

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Dropped mine this afternoon as I was taking a photo. Luckily the TPU case on the phone fully absorbed the shock of the fall and the 625 remained unscathed.

I specially like the fact that this TPU case not only covers the very vulnerable corners, but also portrudes outwards protecting the screen in case the phone falls face forward.

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
hi
my wife is using the phone and now im getting some scratches i think may be the ear ring she is using it is scratching it i tried to get a scratch guard but here in my country im not getting one that is fitting proper on to the screen so i got a flip case now to save the screen hope it helps

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I have a huge dilemma.. I typically sport high end phones, upgrading every 2-3 years (like I have the 920 currently). I also have a daughter. She's only 4 months old now, but she will obviously grow up enough at one point to probably want to play with my phone or something. Well.. I barely let my fiancee touch my phone, let alone anyone else. So I'm not sure what I'm gonna do when she grows up and wants to play with my phone, cos I don't want to let her! :D

Perhaps I have to buy some cheaper phone just for her to play with later on.. :p

Tsarli

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
By the time your daughter would want to play with your phone (a year or two) it'll probably be waaay obsolete by then and you'd want to get rid of it anyway. Heck our phones are already obsolete when we bought them, that's how these huge corporations operate.

Sent from my Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

andrymartin89

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Nice phone... hahahaa.....
But sadly , there are no such of accessories for lumia 625 in my city ( Bontang, East Borneo, Indonesia ). I wanna keep my safe my lumia... hahahaha...

Tsarli

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
You can't go wrong with a $2 TPU case off eBay. They're simple, thin, yet quite effective. And since most suppliers are based in Hong Kong or mainland China, delivery to Indonesia or anywhere in Southeast Asia shouldn't be a problem. Cheers.

Sent from my Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes