Error 8007003- Wont play certain music.

Window_lovin

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
All my albums play. Except two. One album has all the songs coming up with that error. While the other plays certain songs good, and other tracks come up with that error number or 8007002. What gives? How can I fix this?

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
DRM = Digital Rights Management
Music protected against copyrighting or downloading onto another media device to be played back.

Window_lovin

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
DRM = Digital Rights Management
Music protected against copyrighting or downloading onto another media device to be played back.

Ok this is weird...all of a sudden...My phone rebooted itself yesterday night right? And some how some way it seems the problem corrected itself...the rest of the songs in the second album are all playing now with no error message and they even rearranged themselfs by order...there was also a missing album that was on the SD card that somehow appeared out of nowhere into my collection...as for the other album I deleted it. I will try again tonight...maybe a bug?

thejaredhuang

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I get the same problem too sometimes. It happens to me when I'm trying to play a FLAC song 1/4 of the time it will play but the other times it wont. Probably a bug.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss