No free memory while trying to install update. Help?

Tooper

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Sorry if this thread already exists, but I couldn't find ANYTHING that helped me.

Since the last HTC8S update came out (few weeks ago?) I'vebeen trying to install it, but my phone says I need another 582MB of space, I only have 400MB of storage left.
Deleting apps is not an option, since my phone says I only have 150MB of apps on there, so if I delete apps, I have no apps and still no update
I have installed shrink storage and storage cleaner, and it got me an extra 20MB of storage.

Is there any way to update my phone?
Thanks in advance

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
My advice, is to Uninstall what you can (apps and games can be reinstalled once again, unless they are no longer on the market), backup photos to cloud or pc, music has well to pc.

Clear all temp files, history, search history.

SoullessOnyx

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Sorry if this thread already exists, but I couldn't find ANYTHING that helped me.

Since the last HTC8S update came out (few weeks ago?) I'vebeen trying to install it, but my phone says I need another 582MB of space, I only have 400MB of storage left.
Deleting apps is not an option, since my phone says I only have 150MB of apps on there, so if I delete apps, I have no apps and still no update
I have installed shrink storage and storage cleaner, and it got me an extra 20MB of storage.

Is there any way to update my phone?
Thanks in advance

I have the 8S... It is a joke, I needed to delete all my Apps just to get the Update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre