Using a Logitech mouse on the Encore

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I've just bought my Encore, and a Logitech Anywhere MX mouse. Nice. Unfortunately Logitech's Setpoint mouse software keeps crashing and restarting in the background, often dumping me from any Windows 8 app I'm running straight back to the desktop. This seems to happen most when the mouse is not connected. The mouse, and Setpoint, works fine on my Win8.1 x64 desktop and on my Win7 netbook. This is clearly a clean install with no interference from other packages as this is my out-of-box experience.

Anyone got this issue sorted yet? I'm keen to hear from anyone with this issue, especially if you have made any kind of progress with it.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Downloaded from the Logitech website fresh for this install, totally up to date. This is a puzzle as the same, latest version of Setpoint works on my other boxes. I also updated Windows fully before installing Setpoint by the way. Anyone with an Encore tried a Logitech mouse/keyboard yet? Surely I can't be the only one?

Joshua Jackson

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
This may be a dumb question, but...
Why use the Setpoint software?
I've been using Logitech keyboards and mice, for years, and I've never installed their software.
Does it do something that the native drivers don't?
JJ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise