When will Black Arrive for the Verizon 822?

Status
Not open for further replies.

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Yeah they even stopped selling (correct me if I'm wrong, pls.)

Sent from my M470BSA using WPCentral Forums mobile app

They did, but Verizon has stopped selling the 822 as well. However, the 822 sold really well for Verizon as far as Windows Phones go so I guess that's at least partially why it's getting the update.

vk1971

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
I stopped to wait for the Update which is waiting for approval for so long and switched to wait straight for 8.1

Several months of waiting for the update that is supposed to bring more features and stability and kill some bugs... Cmon, that's ridiculous.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I stopped to wait for the Update which is waiting for approval for so long and switched to wait straight for 8.1

Several months of waiting for the update that is supposed to bring more features and stability and kill some bugs... Cmon, that's ridiculous Verizon.

FTFY. :wink:

PimblyCharles

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Actually it looks like I spoke to soon. I definitely got a brand new update today. But it's still listed as being Lumia Amber.

It's still installing the update, will let you know afterwards if that's the same case here. That's disappointing though if that is the case.

vk1971

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Yep, an update here in Georgia too
Could you guys tell me how big it is in megabytes?

P.S. Shouldn't the phone tell you when the update is available?

hitchhiker90

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm installing the update right now. I took a screenshot of the info for before and going to compare it to after just to see what was updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786