how to access miix 2 bios ?

bitek

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
i just got this tablet. pretty nice imo. I never ended up keeping Android tablets but this windows tablet seems to be a keeper. i am wondering if it is possible to access bios of this lenovo tablet ?

Bryan Fury

May 31, 2014
Visit site
This one works, the F2 stuff doesn't. Volume up + power, just be carefull not to hold power for too long, or You will turn it off.

Jochen Michels

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Very Helpful
so i was able to open the Bios and set the Security and Boot parameters to boot Acronis from an ext. USB-CD, then clone the internal flash HD to a USB Stick. Which should help to recover including all the updates, if ever the int . Disk might get damaged.
----------------------
Now to test the USB Stick's real functionability I would like to boot from it (and not from the internal flash Hd)
But all settings I found did not allow me to exclude the int. Disk from the boot sequence. Although i put it last in the seqence, and the USB HD, FDD CD prior to it, the boot is always from the int. flash Disk.
What, and how can it, be done to achieve boot form the USB Stick with the System clon on it ?
Thanking in advance.
Jochen

Stuart Lea

May 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm looking for a 10 inch Windows tablet that will boot up from a dead battery without pressing the on/off button. Does you Lenovo Miix do that? I'm getting desperate trying to find such a machine. Please let me know if yours does that.

Regards, Stu

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven