Waiting for your free keyboard? Post here!

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Definitely worth calling to verify they received your package as I did. Will be mailed in the order request were received and to call back towards end of January to get tracking

INCREMENTAL

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, New to this area of the forum, just bought my 2520 tonight, so far I love it. My question is, where can I buy the power keyboard at? Can't find anywhere online, guessing they aren't out yet? Thanks.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using WPCentral Forums mobile app

daelumia

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Nowhere to be found as far as I can tell. I've tried to find even demo models at the MS Store, Verizon and AT&T, and they don't have demos, much less ones for sale.

INCREMENTAL

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Nowhere to be found as far as I can tell. I've tried to find even demo models at the MS Store, Verizon and AT&T, and they don't have demos, much less ones for sale.

Ok that's what I was getting to, thank you

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using WPCentral Forums mobile app

RodimusMajor

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Same. I keep getting excited every time I see a delivery van outside, only to inevitably be disappointed when it drives away without visiting me...

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I think it would have been smart to make the 2520 and the Surface devices with the same type/touch cover compatibility. Would save a lot of headaches in the long run.

Darryl Dixon

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Waiting 6 weeks for a keyboard that adds one and a half pounds to the device =fail. If it didn't have LTE capabilities it should not even be considered an alternative to the Surface tablets.

rsud93

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Relax people. I called the hotline (1.877.906.6542) and can let you all know that they will start shipping out by mid to late January. I'd advise calling them then so they can provide tracking info. You can also call them to confirm that your documents have been received and you are eligible.

GizmoEV

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
It was inevitable that a thread like this would attract people going "this is stupid, we never needed the thing to begin with, and in fact, it actually sucks!".
Maybe it is their way of justifying missing of the window of opportunity to get a free keyboard or just plain jealousy.

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Relax people. I called the hotline (1.877.906.6542) and can let you all know that they will start shipping out by mid to late January. I'd advise calling them then so they can provide tracking info. You can also call them to confirm that your documents have been received and you are eligible.

Can I assume that for those of us who dent get the free deal it will be available in stores at that time too?

sundawg#WP

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Why would people complain about waiting for something they didn't pay for.

There are a number of us who picked the 2520 over the Surface 2 because of the keyboard package offer. So it isn't free...it is part of what I bought that hasn't came yet and I'm getting pretty tired of waiting. My 2520 has barely left my house because I need my keyboard/case! (and no I'm not buying something while I wait!)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa