Waiting for your free keyboard? Post here!

JimmyRandall

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I would love to know what the 3 month delay is tho, faulty batch of battery's or faulty keyboards. Or did nokia actually think the 2520 won't sell so didn't make any lol

RodimusMajor

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I literally am on the phone with them right now. They told me I should have it in the next 7 - 10 business days. If I have not received it in that time, then to call them back and they should have tracking information by then. Also, she confirmed that it would be delivered in Jan. I was also able to verify that they have all my documents and everything is fine.

Please call the 877 number yourself if you have any doubts about this.

I believe you, but for some reason, when I try to call the number myself, all I get is an automated message saying that their offices are closed the week of July 4th. What's up with that?

RodimusMajor

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I mailed everything Monday Nov 25th.

Oh, boy...well, that puts me potentially behind quite a bit-- I didn't get the thing until the 29th, and mailed the stuff on the 2nd. Then again, wouldn't one's proximity to the location it ships for matter more than when it was sent?

RodimusMajor

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Your physical proximity to the rebate processor won't matter. They're handling the Free Keyboard rebate forms on a First-In-First-Out basis. :)

That being the case, I might be looking at mid-February or something. I didn't send out my form till about a day before the cutoff...

RodimusMajor

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Just got off the phone with the lady; she mostly said the same stuff that you guys heard, though she also reassured me that my offer was not that late, lol.

She did offer some insight that I hadn't yet heard, though; she specifically said that Nokia was not expecting the sheer amount of people buying the 2520 and getting in on the keyboard offer, and the supply needed time to catch up with the demand. Hence them being a bit "backed up", in her words. Otherwise, she just said they'd be shipping out by the end of the month, like everyone else said.

RodimusMajor

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Not quite there yet "We’re happy to say that Nokia has announced shipments will begin this week, commencing 20th January, and the Nokia Lumia 2520 Power Keyboard will be in stores very shortly." I would say another 2 weeks.
Have they said anything about when they'll show up at US retailers? I mean, I'm just getting mine in the mail and don't actually need to buy, but I am curious as to how other folks in the States who missed the offer would get the keyboard.

rsud93

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
After getting off the phone again, I have a little more info. She told me they have not begun shipping yet, and there was a delay because they received so many offers. But, she also mentioned that they've already sent the customer info over to the warehouse and are now just waiting on the warehouse to ship and provide tracking. She also said they will be shipping Express mail, so it should take about 1-3 days for delivery! From this information, as well as the info about the keyboards shipping in the UK, I would say it should be soon, hopefully this week.

jjmurphy

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
After getting off the phone again, I have a little more info. She told me they have not begun shipping yet, and there was a delay because they received so many offers. But, she also mentioned that they've already sent the customer info over to the warehouse and are now just waiting on the warehouse to ship and provide tracking. She also said they will be shipping Express mail, so it should take about 1-3 days for delivery! From this information, as well as the info about the keyboards shipping in the UK, I would say it should be soon, hopefully this week.

Ha, just got off the phone too to check my status. The warehouse has the info, but they're waiting to be delivered to the warehouse today, then will start shipping out tomorrow. She said expect mine early next week pending weather (north east US).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion